Wednesday, May 23, 2018

QT 4 Final Blog

Berik Solis Final QT4 Blog Post


The project was to create a invention with our team members, the Smart Glove. We took a bit too long making the project but was at least done around dated due time. Challenges I personally faced was trying to help out my team with stuff like the sketch up animation. I also experience more teamwork than what I normally work with, ui work by myself most times. Overall, I'll say that it was a bit fun to work with others, after all, no was I'll get this done on my own.

I may not have been the most effective member they had, but I did help out with quite a bit. I made the mascot, helped with the video (also filming a behind the scene clip on my phone) and shared effective ideas. Outside of class, I tried to work on projects on my own to help out, wasn't always good though.

Some good things I have that could help out in the future was is that my ideas can become real, has been before. Other examples would be motivation, passion, and knowing about this class. I plan on becoming an animator as a job. I can use improvements on things like website making and my digital artwork.

About this quarter overall, the beat part was taking the video, it got funny sometimes while filming. I wouldn't really change much about how to do the project because I can't think of anything to change. My take away was it will take time, but if spent enough time making an animation, then it should be great. My goal for next year is to just get better at what I'd enjoy, making 3d animations. This has been a good school year, I'll continue to take this class and improve on whatever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment