Thursday, December 14, 2017

ElevatorPitch

My ElevatorPitch


I am from Olathe Northwest High School and I’m currently taking an e9 class which teaches me how to edit videos, make art, and animate.

As me main interest is animation, I want that to be a part of my job. I’ve been practicing since I was in 8th grade. If I’m going to use that skill for fun, I’m going to do animations for YouTube.

I might do both 2d and 3d animation, it will depend on how good I am at both. I’ve done more with 3d animation, but altogether I should me able to get better.

I will continue to practice on all and will try to take a class like this when I move up a grade. This class is actually this only reason why I’m in this school right now.


My least favorite may be graphic design, but it is still a part of this class I like. I would say that so far video is my favorite but that might change when I get to the animation part.

No comments:

Post a Comment